- OpticaL-Patricia Shiplett Exhibition Friday May 8, 2015 to Sunday July 5, 2015 , Chapel Gallery
On Friday, May 8th, the Battleford’s Chapel Gallery is pleased to present the opening of the Patricia Shiplett exhibition called Optical. With past experience in extended media and sculpture, Shiplett’s attention to new media is a part of the inspiration for her latest collection. Light is the primary focus of Optical, and includes a variety of techniques such as using video cameras and different lights to create new effects. This exhibition will run until July 5th. For more information please contact the Chapel Gallery at 306-445-1757.
- A Taste of Culture Thursday May 28, 2015 to Saturday May 30, 2015 , Western Development Museum
Experience a weekend of cultural tastes at the Battlefords annual A Taste of Culture. Held on Thursday, May 28th to Saturday, May 30th, this event will be held at the Western Development Museum and will feature 17 food booths including: Metis, Filipino, Indian, South African, Italian, Dutch, Ukrainian and so much more. For more information please contact the Battlefords Immigration Resource Centre at 306-446-0622.
- Canadian Professional Chuckwagon Assn. Races Friday May 29, 2015 to Sunday May 31, 2015 - Fri, Sat - 6:30pm Sun - 2:00pm, Battlefords Agricultural Society
Will take place on May 29th (6:30 p.m.), 30th (6:30p.m), & 31st (2:00 p.m.).
Come join us on the Exhibition Grounds for fast professional racing at it's finest!
- Country Rock Cabaret featuring Jett Run Saturday May 30, 2015 - Doors at 9:00pm - Show 10:00pm, Gold Eagle Casino
Jett Run is a Saskatoon country and rock group that has over 25 years of experience entertaining audiences. Free show. for more information call 306-446-3833 or visit the website at goldeaglecasino.ca.
Doors at 9:00pm - Show starts at 10:00pm
- Social Evening with future recording star 'Bruin' Saturday May 30, 2015 - 9:00 pm, Agrivilla
This event is held in conjunction with the chuckwagon races and will feature live music, dancing and a friendly and exciting time to socialize. Call 306-445-2024
- Customer Service Lessons from the Mouse Sunday May 31, 2015 - 11:45am - 4:30pm, Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts
Dennis Snow has a passion for service excellence and has consulted with organizations around the world on the subject. Dennis' customer service abilities were born and developed over 20 years with The Walt Disney World Company. In his last last year with Walt Disney World, Dennis' leadership performance was ranked in the top 3% of the company's leadership team. Dennis, now a full-time speaker, trainer, and consultant is dedicated to helping organizations achieve their goals in the areas of customer service, employee development and leadership. He is also the author of two best-selling business books, "Lessons From the Mouse," and "Unleashing Excellence."
Seating is limited. $75 + taxes per person includes lunch served at 11:45am.
Call 306-445-9800 to reserve your spot.
Times for seminar are 11:45am to 4:30pm. Deadline for booking is Monday, May 25th.